Thursday, November 15, 2012

Product Review: Soft Lips

Alright, well I am VERY disappointed with this product, I'm going to be up front and honest. I really had high hopes for Soft Lips' Lip Balm and I was completely let down.
I have to re apply the product every 5 minutes because my lips dry out SO quickly!

Grant it, they smell wonderful and and when the product WAS on my lips, it did make my lips feel moisturized and soft, but legit 5 minutes later, if I even made it that far and i had to re apply it again.

I'm a big fan of Chapstick and any sort of lip balm, and it was a good deal when I bought them (2 sticks for about $2.20) but after using it for almost a week, I've decided that it was the WORST lip balm I've ever used.

I hope maybe it was just me and some of you out there have had better luck with it than I did but I am simply not satisfied :(

4 comments:

  1. I did not care for it eiither. Ive boughten cheeper lip balms that worked better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I don't know what I was thinking when I bought it >_<

      Delete
  2. Hey! My name is Tamara. I found your link through Nicole G's facebook page, I had responded about the extensions. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg thank you, i really appreciate it!! :)Yes i remember ^_^ thanks so much for posting!

      Delete