Saturday, November 17, 2012

My Must-Haves for Fall Part 1

Hello my Beauties! Okay I want to share with you my must-haves for fall. I am going to have 2 parts only because this may be a long blog all together
and I don't want to bore all of you out there :P
Alright, so right now I want to start off with my must haves for just hanging around the house. This one may be a short blog (LoL)

Sweatpants & Sweatshirts!
I love to feel comfortable and cozy at home during Fall/Winter, and especially when it's a rainy day. I don't even think you'll catch me wearing anything else but sweatpants and a hoodie. These are great just because if you're not planning to go anywhere and you just want to lounge around at home and relax, maybe watch a movie, why not be comfortable? 


Fuzzy Socks!

I own probably about 4 pairs of fuzzy socks (lol) I'm not even joking.  When it's cold around the house, i will put these bad boys on and my feet are all nice and warm :) Not only do these socks keep my feet nice and warm but they are super soft! I prefer these than my ordinary socks during Fall/Winter.

I usually get these at Target, JC Penny, and they aren't really that expensive either! They even make great stocking stuffers!




Slippers!
 
If you're not a huge sock person, and don't like wearing socks, then get yourself some slippers. It's important to make sure your feet are staying warm, to prevent from getting sick because that is no fun. Especially when it is cold, and you're barefoot and you happen to step on really cold tile either it be in your kitchen or bathroom slippers come in handy, and again they make great little gifts for friends and family!



Blankets!

Okay, you can never have enough blankets during the Fall/Winter. Rainy season is around the corner, and if you don't prefer to use your heater because you want to save money, then stock up on some blankets!

Maybe even invest in a heating blanket :) They are great for those cold nights, or if you happen to be snuggling next to someone, instead of piling on blankets, just turn up the heat with your electric blanket! I tend to get really cold before I go to bed, and a heating blanket makes all the difference!

1 comment:

  1. your blog is so cute i love it! btw this is cindy!

    ReplyDelete