Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October Favorites!

Hi my beautiful ladies and handsome gentlemen!
It is that time for my favorites! So I am going to just jump right into it :)
In no particular order...
 
1. Men's Schick Hydro 5 Razor
 
 I usually use my Venus razor, but I always knew that a men's razor would make my legs feeling a lot smoother, so I ran to my local Target and puchased myself the Men's Schick Hydro 5. Since there are 5 blades, it will reduce the chances of irritation on the skin. After the first time I used it, I was blown away, my legs never felt so soft and the shave lasted longer than my Venus :) Ladies if you don't own a men's razor, you should!
 
2.Freeman Avocado Oatmeal Mask
 
I am not a huge fan of avocados, but I will not hesitate to put them on my face!
After cleansing my face, I will simply squeeze the product onto my hand and place all over my face and a little on my neck. I leave it on for about 10 minutes and then wipe off with a warm wash cloth.
After rinsing my face, I still have that feeling of my face being tight, since after I put on the mask,
my face will tighten up, and that feeling continues even after taking off the mask!
It smells great and it makes my skin feeling fresh and clean and I can see a difference :)
Definitely a Repurchase!
 
3. No Tangle Brush
 I own 2 "No Tangle" brushes, one of them is the Macadamia one, and the other is just your generic one from Sally's Beauty Supply. I bought both just so I can have a backup. I've heard nothing but good things about these brushes so I decided to give it a try. Instantly I threw out my wide tooth comb, this did not hurt when using and it massaged my scalp while I was brushing. Since there are two different sizes of brissles, it makes brushing your hair when getting out of the shower a lot easier
 
4.Laura Geller Bronze n' Brighten
I have been eyeing this product for a VERY long time! I am so happy that I finally purchased it because I am in love! I really like Laura Geller's products and her Bronze N' Brighten was no disappointment. It is a little on the high end side but I think it's worth it. It is great for contouring and also gives you a little color along with your bronzer. Plus! You don't really need a lot of product to get a nice finish :)
 
5. It's a 10 Plus Keratin
I love detangler's and any sort of spray that will help my hair look shinier, feel softer, and all that jazz. Almost everytime. (since this does contain Keratin) I get done washing my hair, I will spray some of my It's a 10 leave in treatement just to make my hair feel extra lucious :) Because this one is not the original formula, and it does have keratin, i try not to ues it too much just because having too much keratin will leave your hair dried out! But i will definitely repurchase another one!

3 comments:

  1. OMG I use the mens razor!!!! My best friend turned me on to it and its sooo way better than any womens razor, I shave so much less :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!!! i love it, my legs feel sooooo much smoother after one shave :D

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete